━ GRANHOLD IN A NUTSHELL ━
Granhold's roots go back to early 20th century. In 1905 SM De Graanhandelnatie specialised in handling of Grain within the port of Antwerp was at the basis of what Granhold has become. After having built up a solid reputation Granhold started diversifying and investing in the 80's and 90's in countries enabling expansion. Today, Granhold has diversified in different areas and different parts of the World:
- The Port of Antwerp, Belgium: warehouse storage, cargo handling in the Port, transport, freight forwarding, customs clearance and shipping agency.
- Eastern Europe: transport companies in Slovakia, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
- Africa: transport company in Ghana, shipping agency, freight forwarding.
━ THE GRANHOLD GROUP ━
Granhold is a Belgian private owned group with diversified activities in Belgium, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Companies belonging to the Granhold Group:
- Granex Slovakia, transport and freight forwarding company in Trnava, Slovakia
- Agricola NV, trading agricultural commodities, other specialised markets
- Granex Cherkassy, crop farm in Cherkassy, Ukraine
- Johfan, transport and freight forwarding in Dnjepropetrovsk, also representative of Gilles Clermont SA, manufacturer of sugerbeet harvesting equipment
- Satellite Trans, transport company in the Port of Tema, Ghana.
━ GRANHOLD MISSION ━
Our mission is to provide integrated logistic services through the skills and expertise of our people, to create new values for our customers and to enhance our corporate value by responsible care.